Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering.
The book presents an introduction to the entire field of optical physics and specifically the area of nonlinear optics, covering fundamental issues and applied aspects of this exciting area.
Nonlinear Optics will have lasting appeal to a wide audience of physics, optics, and electrical engineering students, as well as to working researchers and engineers. Those in related fields, such as materials science and chemistry, will also find this book of particular interest.
1. The Nonlinear Optical Susceptibility
2. Wave-Equation Description of Nonlinear Optical Interactions
3. Quantum-Mechanical Theory of the Nonlinear Optical Susceptibility
4. The Intensity-Dependent Refractive Index
5. Molecular Origin of the Nonlinear Optical Response
6. Nonlinear Optics in the Two-Level Approximation
7. Processes Resulting from the Intensity-Dependent Refractive Index
8. Spontaneous Light Scattering and Acoustooptics
9. Stimulated Brillouin and Stimulated Rayleigh Scattering
10. Stimulated Raman Scattering and Stimulated Rayleigh-Wing Scattering
11. The Electrooptic and Photorefractive Effects
12. Optically Induced Damage and Multiphoton Absorption
13. Ultrafast and Intense-Field Nonlinear Optics
The best selling classic in Nonlinear optics now fully revised!