Leveringstid: Sendes innen 7 virkedager
Forlag: Campbell Books Ltd
Format: 16 x 16 cm
- Barn og ungdom: personlige og sosiale spørsmål: ny baby
- Barn og ungdom: personlige og sosiale spørsmål: selvbevissthet og selvfølelse
- Barn under skolealder: kroppen og sansene
- Barn under skolealder: daglige rutiner
- Aktivitetsbøker og interaktive bøker for barn
- Småbarnsbøker og pekebøker
- For barn 0 til 3 år
Babies adore seeing photos of other babies and themselves – so what better thing than a book that shows your baby five other babies they can play peekaboo with, as well as a mirror they can see their own face in?»
Playing a game of peekaboo is a fun one for babies and parents, and this book helps by providing an easy structure. Each baby is doing something slightly different – looking surprised, hiding, smiling and waving – and a simple rhyming text means that babies can listen to word sounds and rhythms alongside looking and following along.
Campbell Books is a specialist maker of books for children aged 0-5. We are the trusted name for creating innovative and accessible books to develop a child's love of books and are dedicated to providing the very best start to every child's reading journey.
From familiar stories to popular evergreen topics, we publish books that help busy toddlers with everyday life, are softly educational and perfect for young, inquisitive fingers and minds.