Mechanics of Mechanisms and Machines
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 7 virkedager
* Presents real-world examples to help in the design process of planar and spatial mechanisms
* Serves as a practical guide for the design of new products using mechanical motion analysis
* Analyzes many applications for gear trains and auto transmissions, robotics and manipulation, and the emerging field of biomechanics
* Presents novel matrix computational methods, ideal for the development of efficient computer implementations of algorithms for control or simulation of mechanical linkages, cams, and geared mechanisms
* Includes mechanism animations and result data tables as well as comparisons between matrix-based equation results implemented using Engineering Equation Solver (EES) and results for the same mechanisms simulated using SolidWorks.