The CDL study master skills guide
Passing the knowledge test, passing the driver's tests & 'how to' handbook
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering
Whether you are just starting out in your career, or a returning veteran of the open road, you will find everything you need within these 20 chapters to support your next steps, including:
* In depth comprehensive advice and guidance on how to pass the 'CDL Knowledge Test' and the 'Practical On-Road Driver's Test'.
* An overview of the technology you will be expected to use day-to-day.
* A clear uncomplicated review of all the rules and regulations that you are expected to abide by.
* Users guide to operating different types of trucks; hook loaders, dump trucks, skips, grabs, cranes etc.
* Users guide to operating various types of trailers; reefers, curtain siders, low boys, car transporters etc.
* Step by step instructions for; loading equipment, safe loading, load securing (strapping and chaining), tarping etc.
* Advice on road safety, fatigue and much more.