Synthetic Sorbent Materials Based on Metal Sulphides and Oxides
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 7 virkedager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering.
* Synthesizes experimental data on the synthesis of micro- and nanoparticles of zinc, copper, and cadmium sulfides, iron oxides, and manganese oxyhydroxide.
* Discusses controlled synthesis of zinc, cadmium, and copper sulfide particles and their sorption properties.
* Describes production of iron oxides (hematite and magnetite) and manganese oxyhydroxide particles.
* Features numerous SEM images of the obtained nanostructures and original graphs of various characteristics.
* Offers practical recommendations.
This book is of interest to researchers and scientists working with inorganic synthesis and properties of sorption materials.