Advanced Analytic and Control Techniques for Thermal Systems with Heat Exchangers
Libor Pekar (Redaktør)
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 7 virkedager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering.
Graduate students and early-mid career professionals require a robust understanding of how to suitably design thermal systems with HXs and HXNs to achieve required performance levels, which this book offers in one consolidated reference. All examples and solved problems included have been tried and tested, and these combined with the research driven theory provides professionals, researchers and students with the most recent techniques to maximize the energy efficiency and sustainability of existing and new thermal power systems.
2. Fundamentals of heat exchangers
3. Modelling and parameter identification for heat exchangers
4. Stability and dynamic behavior analysis
5. The effect of fouling
6. Time-delay phenomenon
7. Fuzzy logic, neural networks, and artificial intelligence in heat exchanger design and control
8. Other modern control approaches
9. Optimal design and multi-objective optimization techniques
10. Soft computing techniques in heat exchangers design
11. Applications of recent analytic and control methods for heat exchanger systems