Leveringstid: Sendes innen 7 virkedager
Presenting a balance between ethical concepts, views and arguments, A Critical Introduction to the Ethics of Abortion is an up-to-date introduction to the choice of abortion illustrating the importance of evidence, clear thinking and good arguments for supporting one's ethical beliefs.
1. Personhood Arguments for the Moral Permissibility of Abortion
2. Personhood Arguments for the Moral Wrongness of Abortion
3. What If We Cannot Determine the Concept of Personhood?
4. Women's Rights
5. The Ethics of Killing: The Deprivation Argument
6. A Virtue Approach to Abortion
7. Feminism and Abortion
8. Prenatal Screening and Human Genetic Ethical Issues
9. Abortion and the Law
An impartial overview of some of the most influential moral arguments that have been advanced in the past 50 years on the ethics of abortion.