Complexity and Complex Thermo-Economic Systems
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering.
This book is a valuable reference for scientists, engineers and graduated students in chemical, mechanical, and environmental engineering, as well as those in physics, ecology and biology, helping them better understand the complex thermodynamic systems and enhance their technical skills in research.
2. Self-Organization and Complexity
3. Properties of Complex Systems
4. Complex Systems of Neural Networks
5. System Design (Modeling, Analysis, Synthesis, Optimization)
6. System Analysis in Energy Engineering and Ecology
7. Numerical optimization in recovery problems for energy and resources
8. Chemical Systems with Catalyst Decay and Regeneration
9. Dynamical Properties of Systems (coherence and additivity; Mynarski theory)
10. Some Breakthrough Applications of Systems Theory