Population Health Monitoring
Climbing the Information Pyramid
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 7 virkedager
Included in the coverage:
* Structuring health information: frameworks, models, and indicators
* Analysis: contextualization of process and content
* Knowledge translation: key concepts, terms, and activities
* Health inequality monitoring: a practical application of population health monitoring
* Relating population health monitoring to other types of health assessments
* Population health monitoring: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
A robust guide with international implications for an emerging field, Population Health Monitoring is a salient reference for public health experts working in the field of health information as well as post-graduate public health students and public health policymakers.
"In this comprehensive and easy to read volume, Verschuuren and van Oers, accompanied by other specialists in the field, present a fresh and thoroughly researched contribution on the discipline of population health monitoring. They critically analyse and describe the phases, functions and approaches to population health monitoring but far more importantly, the discipline is positioned within the wider domains of public health, health policy and health systems. The book is definitely highly recommended reading for students of public health and health services management but is also a useful refresher course for public health practitioners."
Natasha Azzopardi Muscat, President, European Public Health Association
Chapter 7 of this book is available open access under a CC BY 3.0 IGO license at link.springer.com
Chapter 8 of this book is available open access under a CC BY 3.0 IGO license at link.springer.com