Criminal Defence at Police Stations
A Comparative and Empirical Study
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering.
The book will be of interest for criminal law and justice practitioners, as well as for academics focusing on criminal justice, criminology, socio-legal studies, legal psychology and human rights.
2. The Role of a Defence Lawyer at the Investigative Stage: The View from Europe;
3. The Netherlands: Lawyer as 'Trusted Person' and Provider of Information;
4. England and Wales: Lawyer as Advisor and Provider of 'Active Defence';
5. The Influence of Legal Procedural Traditions: Observations from the Field;
6. The Influence of Contemporary Criminal Justice Policies;
7. The Influence of Occupational Cultures of Lawyers;
8. Concluding Remarks;
Appendix: Notes on the Research Methodology