Equity, Trusts and Commerce
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
1. Equity, Shareholders and Company Law
Tan Cheng-Han and Wee Meng-Seng
2. Some Aspects of the Intersection of the Law of Agency with the Law of Trusts
3. Equity in the Marketplace: Reviewing the Use of Unconscionability to Restrain Calls on Performance Bonds
Tang Hang Wu
4. Certainty, Identification and Intention in Personal Property Law
5. Floating Trusts
6. 'Sort of' Backwards Tracing
7. Invoking the Administrative Jurisdiction: The Enforcement of Modern Trust Structures
8. Trusts, Objectivity and Rectification
9. The Arbitrability of Trust Instruments: Why Not?
Paul S Davies
11. Accessory Disloyalty: Comparative Perspectives on Substantial Assistance to Fiduciary Breach
Deborah A DeMott
12. Equitable Liability of Corporate Accessories
13. The Nature of 'Knowing Receipt'
14. Exposing Third-Party Liability in Equity: Lessons from the Limitation Rules
A collection of essays by leading academic commentators on the role of equity and trust in commercial law.