Hansons First Marathon
Step Up to 26.2 the Hansons Way
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 7 virkedager
* Publicity and advertising in Runner's World, Competitor.com, Women's Running, Trail Runner, and key running and health/fitness media.
* Author's previous titles, Hansons Marathon Method and Hansons Half-Marathon Method, have become top-selling classic running training programs.
* Running is America's favorite fitness activity! 1 in 7 Americans runs or jogs (32 million or 15% of adults). 17 million Americans ran a race in 2016.
* Marathons are more popular than ever. Since 2000, participation has risen 56% and the number of marathons has grown 300%.
* Women are fueling the boom in marathon and half-marathon growth. 60% of these distance race finishers are women.
* Runners are wealthy and highly educated. The typical runner is 25-54 years old, college educated, and enjoys a household income around $102K. This is the ideal demographic for bookstore customers.
Before You Begin
1 Establishing Your Starting Point
2 What Kind of Runner Are You?
3 Our Training Philosophy
5 Ready, Set . . .
6 The Components
7 Training Plans
8 Modifying Your Plan
9 Setting Goals
10 Choosing a Race
11 Supplemental Training
13 Nutrition and Hydration
14 Shoes and Other Gear
Stepping Up . . . and Beyond
15 Navigating the Last Six Weeks
16 Race Day!
17 After the Race
About the Authors
One of America's most well-known running groups, the Hansons-Brooks Distance Project, offers its method so anyone can achieve success in running marathons.