Advanced Materials and Techniques for Biosensors and Bioanalytical Applications
Pranab Goswami (Redaktør)
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering
Advanced Materials and Techniques for Biosensors and Bioanalytical Applications provides a comprehensive review of the subject, including a knowledge platform for both academics and researchers. Considering biosensors as a central theme to this book, an outline on this subject with background principles has been included, with a scope of extending the utility of the book to coursework in graduate and postgraduate schools.
* Basic principles on different classes of biosensors, recent advances and applications
* Smart materials for biosensors and other rapid, portable detection devices
* Metal nanoparticles and nanocrystals for analytical applications
* Carbon-based nanoparticles and quantum dots for sensing applications
* Nanozymes as potential catalysts for sensing applications
* Bioelectrochemiluminescence and photoelectrochemical-based biosensors
* Paper electronics and paper-based biosensors
* Microbial biosensors: artificial intelligence, genetic engineering, and synthetic biology
* Biofuel cells as a signal transduction platform
* FET-based biosensors, including ISFET and BioFET
This book serves as a reference for scientific investigators and a textbook for a graduate-level course in biosensors and advanced bioanalytical techniques.