Liberia's Women Veterans
War, Roles and Reintegration
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 7 virkedager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering.
Er du interessert i historiebøker ?
Bli med i fordelsklubben Vår historie og få fordelspris kr 229,-
Introduction: Hell is the Absolute Lack of Being Heard
1. Auto-Photographing Rivers of Insecurities
2. Young Female Soldiers in Liberia's Civil Wars
3. DDR: Disarmament, Disillusionment and Remarginalization
4. Social Rafting in Post-War Liberia
5. Let my Children's Future be Alright
Epilogue: 'When I sing, I can forget about my problems'
Emmi Nieminen is a visual artist specialising in comics and graphic storytelling. Nieminen's work has been exhibited in group and solo exhibitions in Germany, Italy, Taiwan and Switzerland, and has been published in various anthologies in Finnish, English and German. Currently, Nieminen lives and works in Tampere, Finland, and is part of the Tampere Kunsthalle collective. She has been nominated twice for the Sarjakuva-Finlandia award.