Advances in Food and Nutrition Research
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering
It provides the latest advances on the identification and characterization of emerging bioactive compounds with putative health benefits, as well as up-to-date information on food science, including raw materials, production, processing, distribution and consumption, with an emphasis on nutritional benefits and health effects.
1. Phenolic Compounds and Its Bioavailability: In Vitro Bioactive Compounds or Health Promoters?
2. Health Risks of Food Oxidation
3. Metabolomics, Nutrition, and Potential Biomarkers of Food Quality, Intake, and Health Status
4. Improvement of Soybean Products Through the Response Mechanism Analysis Using Proteomic Technique
5. Nanotechnology for Food Packaging and Food Quality Assessment
6. Influence of High Hydrostatic Pressure Technology on Wine Chemical and Sensorial Characteristics: Potentialities and Drawbacks
7. Methodologies for the Characterization of the Quality of Dairy Products
8. Pathogens of Food Animals: Sources, Characteristics, Human Risk, and Methods of Detection
Presents the latest from an ongoing series that continually publishes cutting-edge reviews in the areas of food science and nutrition