The Hidden Forces That Influence Negotiations
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering.
This easy-to-understand book is the culmination of seminal research findings spanning across decades and disciplines - psychology, philosophy, negotiations, decision-making, logic, law, and economics, among others - from esteemed experts around the world. Persuasion provides a series of short, simple-to-use intellectual tools to go above and beyond merely describing "what to think"- but "how to think" in a persuasion, influence, and negotiation context -across a diverse array of disciplines, sectors, and situations from boardrooms to classrooms for the twenty-first century.
Part I Behaviouralists: Pride and Prejudice
1. Influences: Inside the invisible influences of persuasion
2. Judgments: The mind's surprising shortcuts toward judgments
3. Biases: The blind side of hidden biases
4. Perceptions: How perceptions bend realities
Part II Rationalists: Sense and Sensibility
5. Strategies: Knowing when to keep calm and carry on
6. Expectations: How to value great expectations
7. Elements: Creative ways to supersize the pie
8. Reasonings: Making sense of nonsensical statements