Digitalised Talent Management
Navigating the Human-Technology Interface
Sharna Wiblen (Redaktør)
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 7 virkedager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering.
This book adds value by assembling subject matter experts currently siloed within traditional research domains whilst also highlighting the complexity of managing talent. By synthesising content from world-leading academics who herald from various backgrounds, the book will instigate, shape and contribute to conversations about both the promises and perils of digitalised talent management and the extent to which judgments and decisions about an organisations most valuable asset-it's talent-should be delegated to non-human agents.
This book will be of interest to researchers, academics and students in the fields of talent management and organisational design, especially those interested in digital ways of working, managing and leading.
2. Anthropology, Culture and Ethnography's Value in Understanding Digitalised Talent Management
3. Empowering the Workforce for Digital
4. Competencies in an Era of Digitalised Talent Management
5. People Analytics Maturity and Talent Management: Linking Talent Management to Organisational Performance
Janet H. Marler and Lexy Martin
6. Talent Management in the Gig Economy: A Multilevel Framework Highlighting How Customers and Online Reviews are Key for Talent Identification
7. Artificial Intelligence and Talent Management