Data Protection and Privacy
The Age of Intelligent Machines
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 7 virkedager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering.
2. The 'Risk Revolution' in EU Data Protection Law: We can't Have Our Cake and Eat it, Too
3. No Privacy without Transparency
4. Machine Learning with Personal Data
Dimitra Kamarinou, Christopher Millard and Jatinder Singh
5. Bridging Policy, Regulation and Practice? A Techno-Legal Analysis of Three Types of Data in the GDPR
Runshan Hu, Sophie Stalla-Bourdillon, Mu Yang, Valeria Schiavoand Vladimiro Sassone
6. Are We Prepared for the 4th Industrial Revolution? Data Protection and Data Security Challenges of Industry 4.0 in the EU Context
7. Reasonable Expectations of Data Protection in Telerehabilitation-A Legal and Anthropological Perspective on Intelligent Orthoses
Martina Klausner and Sebastian Golla
8. Considering the Privacy Design Issues Arising from Conversation as Platform
Ewa Luger and Gilad Rosner
9. Concluding remarks at the 10th Computers, Privacy and Data Protection Conference: 27 January 2017
Rosamunde van Brakel is Researcher and Doctoral Candidate at the Law, Science, Technology & Society Research Group, Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
Serge Gutwirth is Professor of Human Rights, Comparative Law and Legal Theory and Co-Director of the Law, Science, Technology & Society Research Group, Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
Paul De Hert is full Professor and Co-Director of the Law, Science, Technology & Society Research Group and of the Brussel Privacy Hub, Vrije Universiteit Brussel; and Associated Professor at the Tilburg Institute for Law, Technology, and Society, Tilburg University.