The Trekking Guide to Africa's Highest Mountain, also includes Mount Meru & guides to Arusha, Moshi, Marangu, Nairobi & Dar es Salaam
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 7 virkedager
* Comprehensive trail guide and maps (with GPS waypoints also downloadable from the Trailblazer website) to the six major routes: Machame, Marangu, Rongai (Loitokitok), Lemosho, Shira and Umbwe by an author who's climbed them all numerous times
* City guides - Where to stay, eat and what to see en route to Kili in: Dar es Salaam, Nairobi and gateway towns of Arusha, Moshi and Marangu
* Planning your trip and booking a trek - when to go, how to book, full reviews of trekking agencies
* Mount Meru - a popular pre-Kilimanjaro trek
* Background information - comprehensive history, geology, climate, flora and fauna - including a detailed bird spotter's guide and a flora identification section - plus cultural information on the Chagga people
* Porters' rights - how to help
* Health and safety
* Fully updated 5th edition of this best-selling guidebook to Africa's most popular trek. Kilimanjaro is the world's tallest freestanding peak. It's the most popular trek in Africa, both for independent trekkers and for charity organisations.
* Routes covered on 35 detailed walking maps in the proven Trailblazer style; all walking times are indicated along with points of interest and gradients.
* Extra colour sections plus a 16pp colour introduction to Kilimanjaro and the climb.