Air Transport Management
An International Perspective
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
The textbook includes both introductory reference material and more advanced content so as to provide a solid foundation in the core principles and practices of air transport management. This 2nd edition includes a new chapter on airline regulation and deregulation and new dedicated chapters focusing on aviation safety and aviation security. Four new contributors bring additional insights and expertise to the book.
The 2nd edition retains many of the key features of the 1st edition, including:
* A clearly structured topic-based approach that provides information on key air transport management issues including: aviation law, economics; airport and airline management; finance; environmental impacts, human resource management; and marketing;
* Chapters authored by leading air transport academics and practitioners worldwide which provide an international perspective;
* Learning objectives and key points which provide a framework for learning;
* Boxed case studies and examples in each chapter;
* Keyword definitions and stop and think boxes to prompt reflection and aid understanding of key terms and concepts.
Designed for undergraduate and postgraduate students studying aviation and business management degree programmes and industry practitioners seeking to expand their knowledge base, the book provides a single point of reference to the key legal, regulatory, strategic and operational concepts and processes that shape the form and function of the world's commercial air transport industry.