Deep Learning for Cancer Diagnosis
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering.
Accordingly, the objective of this book is to highlight recent advanced applications of deep learning for diagnosing different types of cancer. The target audience includes scientists, experts, MSc and PhD students, postdocs, and anyone interested in the subjects discussed. The book can be used as a reference work to support courses on artificial intelligence, medical and biomedicaleducation.
1. Deep Learning for Enhancing Cancer Diagnosis
2. Improved Deep Learning Techniques for Better Cancer Diagnosis
3. Deep Learning for Diagnosing Rare Cancer Types
4. Deep Learning for Histopathological Diagnosis
5. Effective Use of Deep Learning and Image Processing for Cancer Diagnosis
6. Negative Results from Research on Deep Learning for Cancer Diagnosis 7. Deep Learning for Cancer Diagnosis Over Hybrid Data
8. Deep Learning Supported Approaches for Cancer Diagnosis