Writing a Business Plan
A Practical Guide
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering.
Business plans are vital when it comes to making strategic decisions and monitoring progress. Writing a Business Plan is designed to teach you how to write your business plan without relying on someone else or internet templates. It will take you through each stage of business-plan writing, with chapters on generating ideas; describing business opportunities; drawing a business road map; and considering marketing, financial, operations, HR, legal and risk. The book includes a range of features to assist you, including worked-through examples.
This unique book provides a one-stop shop for entrepreneurs and students of entrepreneurship to hone their skills in writing a useful and comprehensive business plan.
1. Introduction to this book
2. The contents of a business plan
3. Introduction to the business plan
4. Idea generation
5. Business strategy
6.Market research and marketing
7. Financing the business
8. Operations management
9. HR-related tasks and legal compliance
10. Risk analysis, growth and exit planning
1. Example of finding a gap in the market: Tony Stone and Stoats Porridge Bars
2. Example of turning a hobby into a business: Lawton Dancewear
3. Business plan template
4. Sample business plan (1) - WorldFood Enterprises
5. Sample business plan (2) - Suzan Joseph Associates Ltd
6. An example of mission statement
7. An example of vision statement