Busks, Basques and Brush-Braid
British dressmaking in the 18th and 19th centuries
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
Er du interessert i historiebøker ?
Bli med i fordelsklubben Vår historie og få fordelspris kr 1219,-
Part One: The development of the dressmaking trade
1. 'About suppressing the Women Mantua-makers'
2. 'The art and mystery of mantua-making'
3. 'I bought me a gowne'
4. 'Undeviating Endeavours to Please'
5. 'At short notice ... and at most Economic charges'
6. The watershed of the 1870s
7. Winners and losers
Part Two: Dressmakers in fact and fiction
8. Dressmakers in fiction
9. Dressmakers in fact
10. Ladies and their dressmakers