Hegel in A Wired Brain
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 7 virkedager
With characteristic verve and enjoyment of the unexpected, Zizek connects Hegel to the world we live in now, shows why he is much more fun than anyone gives him credit for, and why the 21st century might just be Hegelian.
Introduction: "Un jour, peut-etre, le siecle sera hegelien"
1. The Digital Police State: Fichte's Revenge on Hegel
2. The Idea of a Wired Brain and its Limitation
3. The Impasse of Soviet Tech-Gnosis
4. Singularity: the Gnostic Turn
5. The Fall that Makes Us Like God
6. Reflexivity of the Unconscious
7. A Literary Fantasy: the Unnamable Subject of Singularity
A Treatise on Digital Apocalypse
A new, radical Zizekian reading of Hegel - the man and his work - to mark 250 years since his birth.