Change or Continuity in Drug Policy
The Roles of Science, Media, and Interest Groups
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering.
This book will be of great value to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as to academics, practitioners and policymakers with interest in the science-policy nexus with a particular focus on the drug policy domain.
2. The Science-Policy Nexus: From Knowledge Utilisation Models to the Evidence Movement
3. Analysing Drug Policy: Documents, Elites, and Related Challenges
4. Incremental Steps in the Opening of a Policy Window
5. Parliamentary Working Group on Drugs: 1996-1997
6. Turbulent Intermezzo: 1997-2000
7. The First National Drug Strategy: Federal Drug Policy Note (2001)
8. The Reform of Belgian Drug Law: 2002-2003
9. Concluding Thoughts