Reframing the Vernacular: Politics, Semiotics, and Representation
Leveringstid: Boka leveres dessverre ikke for tiden pga koronaviruset.
Er du interessert i historiebøker ?
Bli med i fordelsklubben Vår historie og få fordelspris kr 597,-
To expedite these aims, this book adopts the theme "Reframing the Vernacular: Politics, Semiotics, and Representation",organised around the following major sub-themes:
* Transformation in the vernacular built environment
* Vernacular architecture and representation
* The meaning of home
* Symbolic intervention and interpretation of vernacularity
* The semiotics of place
* The politics of ethnicity and settlement
* Global tourism and its impacts on vernacular settlement
* Vernacular built form and aesthetics
* Technology and construction in vernacular built forms
* Vernacular language - writing and oral traditions